Have you ever experienced a health crisis?
All of your familiar, day-to-day routines of your life are completely lost and your life’s focus becomes one thing: getting back your health. This workshop was created to help you navigate the current state of medical science and equip you with daily health practices to avoid a major medical emergency later in life.
Even health-conscious people have habits that negatively impact their health, due to a lack of awareness. This workshop teaches you how to identify those habits and make simple, but effective adjustments based on the latest medical science.
This workshop covers a broad array of topics, including:
- Integrating Traditional & Modern Medicine: “Best of Both Worlds”
- Imbalance & Disease: Key Concepts of Prevention & Treatment
- Current State of Modern Medicine (Successes and Failures)
- Changing Paradigms: Our Relationship to Body, Mind & Time
- Gut Microbiome, the Second Brain: Can We Change It?
- Prevention & Management of Chronic Diseases with Lifestyle Changes
- Introduction to Conscious Breathing
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Movement as Medicine
- Detoxification Strategies
- Sleep Medicine
- Heart-Centered Health Creation (Current Research)
Modern medical science today recognizes the benefits of internal, non-physical exploration of healing. The latest advances have also validated elements of Ayurveda, the ancient medical system of India, and the strong link between self-care and regulating the mind and a reduction of harmful behaviors that create conditions for chronic diseases.
The Health Optimization Workshop (HOW) Level 1 introduces you to techniques on how to prioritize health creation as a daily lifestyle practice.Primarily, this workshop answers questions such as:
- Do our current lifestyles and social compulsions fuel chronic non-infectious diseases and if so, what are some simple solutions?
- What are the laws of wellbeing and how can they can support our individual and collective spiritual growth?
- How can you make optimal health an immediate reality rather than a remote and distant possibility?
When we treat lifestyle, we treat the root cause of chronic, non-communicable diseases, as opposed to treating the superficial symptoms of disease. This workshop will explore current and ancient systems of wellness maintenance for practical solutions to attain a balanced lifestyle.
This workshop introduces the Six Pillars of Health and how to use them to maximize your health and strengthen your immunity:
- Emotional Balance
- Self-Directed Spiritual Practice
- Bio Rhythms
Dr. Venugopal Damerla
Founder of PRIIME
With sixteen years of practicing medicine, Dr. Damerla, co-founder of the Prabhupada Research Institute for Integrative Medicine (PRIIME), shares evidence-based principles and practices of wellness for long-term optimal health.
Dr. Damerla was the recipient of the U.S. Best of Medicine Award by the American Health Council in January 2018 and awarded the ICARE Medal of Excellence in Patient Advocacy by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Ananda Goldstein-Damerla M.Ed.
Co-Founder of PRIIME
As the Co-founder and Co-director of the PRIIME, Ananda Goldstein offers a clear, creative and integrated approach to a healing, whole and balanced life.
Her training includes: Psychobiology, Certified Health Coach, Psychotherapist, Somatic Trauma Therapist, Breathworker, Conscious Communications / Authentic Relating Trainer, Bodyworker, Kundalini and Classical Yoga teacher (500 hours), Life Coach through the Satvatove and Empowerment Institutes and Bhakti-Sastri Degree.